Back in May my younger sister turned 25.
She began to think about all those things one must accomplish before it is too late. I would like to help her out with some. What do you think?
- Go into an elevator and say: “I guess you’re wondering why I have called you all in today…”
- Go into a supermarket and ask what year it is. When you get the answer back shout “IT WORKED!” and run off.
- Tell a pregnant woman: “your son is ‘The One'”, and run off.
- In public, begin to cough, fake asphyxia, take out a recorder and say: “Day 9. The virus has mutated. I need to find the antidote”.
- Climb on a Taxi and yell: “Follow that car!”
- Assist a wedding and shout: “I oppose!” and run off.
- Call a random number and say: “Ok, I got the body. What do I do with it now?”
That would certainly be funny!